- RSS Channel Showcase 2315113
- RSS Channel Showcase 5253659
- RSS Channel Showcase 3024144
- RSS Channel Showcase 9032476
Articles on this Page
- 07/01/13--05:25: _Manic Monday — Book...
- 07/13/14--09:14: _Fall in Love with D...
- 09/11/14--05:00: _Never Forget: Septe...
- 10/01/14--20:02: _Writestream Tuesday...
- 07/03/15--05:00: _Happy Independence ...
- 07/07/15--06:36: _Book Review: ‘The E...
- 07/27/16--05:49: _Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘H...
- 07/31/16--06:53: _Relentless Pursuit ...
- 11/06/16--08:33: _Writestream Radio V...
- 11/10/16--11:40: _I’m with Her
- 01/19/17--10:49: _One Day More
- 02/28/17--14:04: _Happy Mardi Gras 2017!
- 05/16/17--11:44: _For the Heroes – A ...
- 06/06/17--07:03: _A Tribute to the He...
- 07/04/17--08:18: _Happy Independence ...
- 08/19/17--07:55: _Hacksaw Ridge is a ...
- 07/01/13--05:25: Manic Monday — Book Reviews and Independence Day
- 07/13/14--09:14: Fall in Love with D’Souza’s America
- 09/11/14--05:00: Never Forget: September 11
- 10/01/14--20:02: Writestream Tuesday honors U.S. veterans on November 11
- 07/03/15--05:00: Happy Independence Day!
- 07/07/15--06:36: Book Review: ‘The End of Prejudice’ by Kelvin Smythe
- 07/27/16--05:49: Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘Hillary’s America’
- 11/06/16--08:33: Writestream Radio Veterans Day Tribute Replay with John D. Gresham
- 11/10/16--11:40: I’m with Her
- 01/19/17--10:49: One Day More
- 02/28/17--14:04: Happy Mardi Gras 2017!
- 05/16/17--11:44: For the Heroes – A Tribute to the United States Military
- 06/06/17--07:03: A Tribute to the Heroes of D-Day
- 07/04/17--08:18: Happy Independence Day!
- 08/19/17--07:55: Hacksaw Ridge is a True Story of Heroism and Conviction
I’ve gotten a bit behind on blogging here, as I’m involved with another major website project and internet radio network, aside from Writestream and ghostwriting duties. If you’ve missed an episode with hosts Lisa Tarves, John D. Gresham and me, click on the Writestream Show Page on Blog Talk Radio to listen to the archives. ... Read more
If you haven’t yet seen the incredible pro-America docudrama from Dinesh D’Souza, I encourage you to go as soon as possible — and take as many family members, friends, neighbors and acquaintances as you can. From my review of the film, posted at The American Journal: In this noble effort, D’Souza expertly crafts a stunning ... Read more
In memory of all of the innocents murdered by jihadists on September 11, 2001, including the heroes who sacrificed their lives to save others. Never Forget. Never Surrender. Wake up, America, before it’s too late.
Are you a veteran or know someone who is? Military Monday host John D. Gresham and I are looking for a few good men and women who’ve served our country in uniform to participate in a special Writestream Tuesday panel on November 11 from 1:05 – 1:55 p.m. Eastern. John and I will co-host the ... Read more
While you’re enjoying fireworks, barbecues, and the company of family and friends, remember what this fabulous holiday is all about: I give thanks every single day for the blessing of being an American citizen — something only made possible by the courage and sacrifice of men like John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and the ... Read more
Posted on Amazon the other day: In this serious book, author Kelvin Smythe takes a lighthearted, yet fully revealing and well-researched approach to explaining two diametrically opposed political philosophies. For readers struggling to comprehend the differences between Left and Right, the author strips away the rhetoric and provides a solid foundation from which to understand ... Read more
I thought I knew all the sordid details until I saw Dinesh D’Souza’s excellent film last night. It’s a history lesson for anyone seeking truth, not more media, academia, and pop culture propaganda. Professor Dr. Carol Swain’s appearance, along with the story of journalist and civil rights activist Ida B. Wells were particularly revealing. In the film, […]
The post Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘Hillary’s America’ appeared first on .
Just posted on Amazon.com: As a reader of Jack Cashill’s excellent American Thinker articles, particularly the ones pertaining to TWA 800, I was excited to discover the release of this book, which I read in one sitting. Not only is it well researched, documented, and organized, the author’s writing style draws you in and compels […]
The post Relentless Pursuit of Truth with Thorough Detail – A Review of TWA 800: The Crash, the Cover-Up and the Conspiracy appeared first on .
Tune in for a Writestream Radio Veterans Day Tribute Replay with John D. Gresham and me from November of 2014: Writestream Radio Network Salutes United States Veterans! Tune in for a replay of Writestream Radio’s Veterans Day Tribute, co-hosted by the late John D. Gresham and Daria Anne. John and Daria talk with Lt. Neal […]
The post Writestream Radio Veterans Day Tribute Replay with John D. Gresham appeared first on .
I’m with Her. No, not Hillary Clinton. Lady Liberty. It’s not a secret I wasn’t a fan of Donald Trump, especially during the primaries. I hated the way he recklessly smeared my candidate of choice, Ted Cruz, with disgusting and patently false claims like Rafael Cruz (his father) helping to plot the JFK Assassination. I […]
The post I’m with Her appeared first on .
It’s not a secret I wasn’t a “yuge” fan of Donald Trump during the primaries. As a staunch constitutional conservative, I supported Ted Cruz, the most principled candidate among all of the contenders. I despised Trump’s disgusting, juvenile smears on Cruz and his family, including the ludicrous claim that Rafael Cruz somehow played a role ... Read more
The post One Day More appeared first on .
Happy Mardi Gras 2017! Here’s a little history about the holiday from History.com: A Christian holiday and popular cultural phenomenon, Mardi Gras dates back thousands of years to pagan spring and fertility rites. Also known as Carnival, it is celebrated in many countries around the world–mainly those with large Roman Catholic populations–on the day before ... Read more
The post Happy Mardi Gras 2017! appeared first on .
From Matt Fitzgibbons: Matt Fitzgibbons has won multiple awards for songwriting including two ASCAPlus Awards and has a B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Connecticut. He’s done many interviews about his passion for individual liberty both nationally and internationally on TV, radio, newspapers, and podcasts including WVIT, WPKN, KPMX, WRKI, WTNH, NPR, the Hartford ... Read more
The post For the Heroes – A Tribute to the United States Military appeared first on .
A Tribute to the Heroes of D-Day On the anniversary of D-Day on June 6, 1944, let us pause to remember the courage of The Greatest Generation in confronting and defeating evil. God bless them.
The post A Tribute to the Heroes of D-Day appeared first on .
Happy Independence Day! Watch this excellent documentary from the History Channel to appreciate the courage and determination of the ragtag army that defeated the greatest military force in the world at the time. I am forever grateful and proud to be an American, where we still have the right to dream, work, and create the ... Read more
The post Happy Independence Day! appeared first on .
Last night, I finally had an opportunity to watch Hacksaw Ridge, a Mel Gibson film based on the true story of Desmond Doss, a conscientious objector during World War II, who served his country without a weapon: HACKSAW RIDGE is the extraordinary true story of Desmond Doss [Andrew Garfield] who, in Okinawa during the bloodiest ... Read more
The post Hacksaw Ridge is a True Story of Heroism and Conviction appeared first on .